1. Today is a good day because I will supposedly hear back about my "status" for the job I applied for. Whether it's good or bad news, I'm happy just to know so soon after submitting the application.
2. The best thing I did all week was to start knitting a sweater. Taking a couple weeks off from creating felt incredibly refreshing.
3. The current weather is stormy (including wind, rain, and even a little hail) and it makes me feel like I'm in Iceland. I also feel angry that I can't keep to my running schedule.
4. The best thing about spring is the smell of jasmine. I do dread spring, especially after all this rain, because my allergies leave me in a haze most of the time. There is nothing worse than feeling groggy and puffy from the minute you wake up, and the sensation only intensifies when I step outside. This is why I try to go out only when I run, because the adrenaline keeps the histamine at bay and I can shower off all the pollen when I get back inside. (Sorry for the long allergy rant.)
5. A fashion trend that I'm dying to try out for spring is bright color blocking.
6. A person who made me smile this week was our real estate agent when he told us that the seller's second lender approved our offer. Finally the wheels are in motion on our house!
7. The most delicious thing I ate all week was an impromptu apple turnover made with leftover puff pastry. Mmmmm...
Wishing you all a happy weekend!