1. The love of my life is Miguelito, aka Mike. And Beatrice and Puppy <3
2. Falling in love is easy with the right person.
3. Marriage is pretty awesome, in my brief experience. Of course we fight from time to time, but since we've been married I feel like we are each a little more forgiving of the other.
4. The longest relationship I've ever had was 7 years.
5. The key to a good relationship is patience and taking pleasure in the small things. For example, at some point every night Mike and I look at each other and one of us says, "Can we get comfy now?" Then we go put on sweatpants. It's my favorite thing about weeknights.
6. I feel loved when I realize how patient my husband is. I've had a lot of mood swings lately, due to school-related stress and the worst birth control pill ever, and through all my outbursts and random bouts of cursing, Mike has been nothing but calm and sweet.
7. My favorite quote about love is I do not know a single quote off the top of my head, so I had to look this one up:
For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.