The collage above shows a few snaps from my colorful January. Our Farm Fresh produce is definitely brightening up our apartment, just check out the beautiful hue on that Mandarin orange juice.
1. The last thing I ate was a piece of pizza :x For breakfast. It was that or Mike's sugar-filled cereal, so I think I made the best choice. I usually would eat toast for breakfast, but we have no bread.
2. The last song I listened to was This Side of the Blue by Joanna Newsom. Ms. Newsom has definitely been an acquired taste for me, but at the moment I'm smitten.
3. Using the letters in my name I can spell [Meg] Gem. Margaret yields more results: rat, great, garter, gram, tram, gamer, germ, team.
4. If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick maybe...cream? Is that boring? I just feel like it looks best on me. Other colors tend to wash me out.
5. If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find my new journal that my momma got me for Christmas, my wallet, my old library badge because I can't bear to get rid of it, some feminine products, a reusable shopping bag, and a few stray advils because the bottle spilled in my bag. I keep finding them. I like to keep chapstick in my bag, but Mike usually steals it.
6. When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to start my day's knitting. I've got 4 days until my classes start, and I want to finish these damn socks. I also need to go to the store to buy some cake flour for Mr. Mike's birthday this weekend.